The Joy of Natural Childbirth: Fifth Edition of Natural Childbirth and the Christian Family, Helen Wessel, $20.95
This classic book is the foundation for the Apple Tree childbirth education program. It is scholarly but easy to read, presenting a complete philosophy of God's goodness in birth, supported carefully by Scripture and by sound research. Thousands of couples have attested to its impact since it was first published in 1963.
Teaching Natural Birth, Jan Whitcomb, $21.95
Jan's extensive experience from many years as a childbirth educator has produced this handbook for the active or prospective childbirth educator. It is full of practical advice, with lots of photos, illustrations, and quotes.
Knowing the Unborn DVD, Royda Ballard & Kelly Ballard, $39.95
Certified nurse-midwife Royda and her nurse daughter Kelly present a compelling case for parents to “meet” and bond with their child even before birth, along with practical suggestions.
Birth DVD, Veronica Wagner, $65.00
From her years of experience as a midwife, Veronica presents snippets of many varied births and argues for home birth as a viable option for many couples, including Christians.
ATFM Position Papers, $2.00 each or $1.50 each for 4 or more
These brief booklets by Helen Wessel cover specific topics of interest:
- Children in Church
- Childbirth Without Suffering
- Childbirth in the Bible
- The Childbirth Revolution: 1944-1986
Shipping and Handling
- Via US Postal Service Media Mail: $5 for the first item, $2 per additional item
- Via UPS: use the Contact Us page to request a quote
- California residents, please add 8.75% sales tax
Send order with payment:
- By Paypal to Kathy@appletreefamily.org
- By mail to Apple Tree Family Ministries, PO Box 759, Artesia, CA 90702
© 2010. Designed with PJLHosting's Site Builder.